– 500g organic chicken mince
– 1 organic egg
– 2 carrots, peeled and grated
– 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
– 1 apple, peeled and grated
– 1/2 a onion, finely chopped
– 1 garlic clove
– 1 handful of spinach, roughly chopped
– 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
– 1 cup of breadcrumbs
– 2 tbsp of parmesan
– 2 tbsp of olive oil (or coconut oil) + extra for frying
– 1 cup of water
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onion and garlic until soft (5 minutes). Add the celery and saute for a few minutes until soft, then add grated carrot, apple, spinach and parsley and cook for a few minutes. Leave to cool.
2. in a large bowl combine the chicken mince, egg, parmesan, breadcrumbs and onion-carrot-apple mix. Form small balls.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan. Cook the chicken balls until golden on both sides then add water and cook for another 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced enough.
I served it with mashed potatoes. My boy loved it and so did I!
– 1 banana, mashed
– 1 egg
– 1-2 tbsp coconut flour
– 2 tbsp coconut milk
– 2 tbsp coconut oil
– 1 cup frozen strawberries
1. Mix the banana, egg, coconut flour and milk together in a small bowl.
2. Put the strawberries in a small sauce pan, add a little bit of water and heat them up.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan and pour in a small amount of batter. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
4. Serve with warm strawberries and sprinkle with coconut flour or desiccated coconut.